Sunday, March 23, 2014

Morning Glory and Plain and Simple

I have been trying to make some clean and simple cards since I have to mail one every week.  I need to be able to create something that doesn't take me all day.  I happened to get inspiration from Pinterest and I came up with these 2 cards that I just love.   I used an old stamp from Stamping Up and I think it's called Morning Glory.  I made matching envelopes with my envelope punch which I just love now that I have mastered how to use it.  Making your own envelopes is fun and rewarding as you can make a size to fit exactly what you need.  You should be able to click on and they will get bigger.  I added some Wink of Stella on the morning glory and it shimmers but it's hard to say in photo.  I just love that pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are so kind to leave a comment - it is very much appreciated!