Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hydrangea Digi

Here is a card I made last weekend.  I just love this digi from Delicious Doodles.  They have some lovely digis.  I used some scrap paper from my scrap bin for this one.  I think it's old olive and I found some paper ribbon that I've had forever.  Spent a lot of time on the flowers - cut the buds off individually and pop dotted them to give it a little more depth.  It doesn't quite show up too well on the pic.  And I love the frames.  I actually used the Top Note by SU and cut out the frame for this one.  I have a few more postings but it will have to wait until tomorrow night.  I forgot to bring them in from the car and I'm just too tired to go out in my jammies and get them.  Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are so kind to leave a comment - it is very much appreciated!