Monday, March 21, 2011

SPRING


This is my entry for the Simon Says Stamp challenge.  This week's theme is one word - any one of your choice.  That is just so clever.  I've been wanting to use some of the digis that I downloaded from Digital Two for Tuesday.  The bench is just so cute and I love the big bush of sunflowers.  I colored with watercolor pencils and my Prisma pens.  I used Spellbinders new Nested Leaves for the leaves on the big sunflower and also the sunflower itself.  I just love Spellbinders.  The word I chose was "Spring" which was Tim Holtz alpha cuts.  I also used Tim Holtz Texture Fade embossing folder Woodgrain for the background paper and also on the leaves.  Hope you like and Happy Spring to you!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the embossing! This is a wonderful card with gorgeous colors! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

You are so kind to leave a comment - it is very much appreciated!