Monday, September 10, 2012

Sew Me Some Art



I love this background paper.  It makes me so happy to look at it.  I don't know why, maybe it's because it's so so vintage and I love sewing.  In any case I think it's just adorable.  The recipe is as follows:
Crafty Secrets CD#3 background
Graphic 45 - button and tape
sewing machine
7 gypsies - pin
Stampers Anonymous - big form
Computer generated verse
I also sponged up the edges and popped up the small and large dress form.  Large form was put on chipboard and popped - smaller one cut out from original pattern, also popped the measuring tape.


1 comment:

  1. Well, I popped over to say... HI.. Please to come to the "Fall Festival and Flea Market" we love to have you here, and I'd love to meet you. Then to my suprise... I see a gorgeous card created with Crafty Secrets goodness.. oh happy day! How fun! Your blog is gorgeous! I loved looking at all your plants and flowers in the post below also. I love to meet crafters here in NE! Hope to see you if the weather nice. (I'm praying for good weather:) Vicki

    ReplyDelete

You are so kind to leave a comment - it is very much appreciated!