Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pals Paper Arts Inspiration


This card was made for Pals Paper Arts inspiration challenge and also for the Crazy 4 Challenges sketch and Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge Colors of Fall.  I love these peppers.   I bought this stamp several years ago by Stamp in The Hand.  It's actually a string of peppers in a line but I stamped and cut them out individually to fit this design.  Used my basket again which is a stamp by Judith.  I use this basket for a lot of things. I think it's a keeper.  The verse was computer generated.   BG paper is from the Basic Grey set called Sultry.  Solid paper is More Mustard.  Spellbinders leaf and for kicks a button.  Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I love these peppers! The colors are just perfect for a fall card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall! My favorite season and this is a lovely card. Love the Bible verse too.

    I'm giving away some blog candy, won't you please come play along to win some blog candy?

    http://zacksnanaat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Brenda! Beautiful colors and great stamp choices! Great job with the Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

You are so kind to leave a comment - it is very much appreciated!