Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pals Paper Arts Inspiration


This card was made for Pals Paper Arts inspiration challenge and also for the Crazy 4 Challenges sketch and Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge Colors of Fall.  I love these peppers.   I bought this stamp several years ago by Stamp in The Hand.  It's actually a string of peppers in a line but I stamped and cut them out individually to fit this design.  Used my basket again which is a stamp by Judith.  I use this basket for a lot of things. I think it's a keeper.  The verse was computer generated.   BG paper is from the Basic Grey set called Sultry.  Solid paper is More Mustard.  Spellbinders leaf and for kicks a button.  Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. I love these peppers! The colors are just perfect for a fall card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall! My favorite season and this is a lovely card. Love the Bible verse too.

    I'm giving away some blog candy, won't you please come play along to win some blog candy?

    http://zacksnanaat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Brenda! Beautiful colors and great stamp choices! Great job with the Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On behalf of the design team, thank you for playing @ PPA.

    Join us for our next challenge on Thursday, October 1, 2009.

    ReplyDelete

You are so kind to leave a comment - it is very much appreciated!