Sunday, October 4, 2009

Harmony



Made a couple cards today after I spent most of the week rearranging my craft room.  It used to be my spare bedroom but I gave the bed to my grandson and now I have much more room so rearranged things and now I love it.  Finally today I got around to doing some stamping in my newly arranged wonderland.  This one is called Harmony.  The stamp is from Artistic Outpost.  I love their stamps.  I am in a grunge mood so I've been trying to do some grunging.  The paper is by K & Company called Happy Trails Mtn.  I used some grunge board by Tim Holtz for the keys and sponged them with distress inks.  The little rusty house is a charm and I can't remember where I got that online.  May you have much "harmony" in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are so kind to leave a comment - it is very much appreciated!